Today we released LFC 1.0 beta 1 - the first public beta release.
What does this mean?
- No new features for the 1.0 branch - only bugfixes.
- The API is stable now. All changes to it will go through a proper deprecation process.
- We will provide migration scripts for all future versions (if necessary).
- Added: date dependent publishing.
- Added optional simplification of the management interface (by settings).
- more can be found here: http://pypi.python.org/pypi/django-lfc.
This is just a quick note about two novelties:
There is an IRC channel for LFC now: irc://irc.freenode.net/django-lfc Don't hesitate to visit us.
There is an YouTube channel with some screencasts about LFC (more to come): http://www.youtube.com/user/lfcproject.
Today we released 1.0 alpha 7. The main changes - besides the usual tiny bug fixes here and there - are:
- Added workflows
- Added per-object permissions
Both are based on two separate reusable Django apps:
More information about the release can be found here:
LFC 1.0 (Man o' War) is now feature complete and we will focus on:
- API clean-ups
- User Interface improvements (to manage users, roles, permissions, workflows, etc.)
- Documentation improvements
- Test coverage
So stay tuned.
Today we released 1.0 alpha 6. The main changes - besides the usual tiny bug fixes here and there - are:
- Improved manage translations: added automatically slug
- Improved management filebrowser: show global files
- Improved management: delete files/images on file system if an object is deleted
- Improved management: optimized update images
- Improved management: nicer mass uploads for files (same as images)
- Improved search form: take correct slug according to current language for search results
- Improved HTML: Display page titles within title tag
- Gallery template: display image titles
- Update german translations
We think we are almost feature complete and the API is near to stable. So hopefully this is one of the last alpha releases for the 1.0 branch (Man o' War).
More information can be found on PyPi: http://pypi.python.org/pypi/django-lfc